Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Pretty

Two sides of pretty today...
One Side - treated myself to this wonderful hand blown Christmas Bulb…but with no tree what am I do with it? It becomes my looking glass through the kitchen window to a garden full of snow. So pretty.... thanks to those that create and share.
Bob Pozarski-Ohio Art Glass-fused and blown glass

The other side – As I pinch and pull my neck to a firmer tighter time in life and hope it will stay up … only to have it fall ... as I gently pat little crow feets with the creamy cures, I realize pretty is getting harder to find some days on the face of this woman.  And, then like a Christmas present I run across this video and I am reminded I am pretty…. pretty unique, pretty talented and just pretty damn fortunate!
Katie Makkai - Pretty


No comments: