Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Colors

I LOVE color...not like the one I can name as my favorite color...but ALL color!

Now granted some I may not love surrounding me on all four sides, but I can't say I have ever looked at a color and said "I hate that color for being a color"???

Are you like this too??? 

Every find yourself stuck at the paint chip display in Home Depot...with a smile on your face...gazing the rows of sample paint colors... and you are not EVEN buying paint ??? 

If so, you are going to love this!!!!

It is a place for us color lovers to lose hours of our life....

A picture broken down into the most detailed pallet....my eyes are happy!

Just a few of my "love IT" moments....and, for the creative side of us...this brings a new view to the colors combos we see, paint, smear, dab, and doodle....




This takes my idea of a Pinterest board named Color Love to a new level :)

No comments: